Manta 2

Donate to AWARE Foundation

PADI AWARE Foundation is a publically funded, non-profit organization empowering local communities to take conservation action on the greatest threats facing the ocean.

All of our work is made possible by generous donors like you.

 

 

With our primary partner in conservation, the AWARE Foundation, here’s what we've accomplished so far:

1,916,602

Pieces of Debris Collected

14,454

Citizen Science Surveys

217,021

Conservation Actions

 

 

AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
Conservation Activities Locator

Find an Activity or Event

Join the global Torchbearer community taking Local Action for Global Impact. 

 

 

PADI Torchbearer Actions

FINS OFF

WAOO 30x30
30x30 Petition

Join the movement. Sign the 30x30 petition that protects 30% of our ocean by 2030 and strengthens conservation of the remaining 70%.

Make Time for Makos
Mako Shark Petition

The world's fastest shark is at risk of extinction. Add your voice to the thousands of others making time for makos. 

The SeaGrass Grow
Blue Carbon Seagrass Restoration

Offset your carbon footprint and help mitigate climate change by supporting efforts to conserve seagrass and mangroves ecosystems. 

FINS ON

ADS 3
Adopt a Dive Site

Take care of the underwater world you love. Join the network protecting and monitoring dive sites around the globe.

DAD
Become a Citizen Scientist

Marine debris is a key threat to ocean health. Participate in an underwater cleanup and collect important survey data.

Underwater Clean Up
Attend a Conservation Event

Find conservation events, volunteer opportunities and courses hosted by PADI Dive Shops around the globe. 

 

 

Take a Conservation Dive Course

Increase your PADI knowledge in ocean protection and become a conservation diver.

 

 

AWARE Specialist
PADI AWARE Specialist

A dry, ‘fins off' course, this course is ideal for anyone to gain insight into how decisions above and below the surface impact our water planet.

DAD 4
AWARE: Dive Against Debris

Pay the ocean forward by helping clean it up on your next dive. Learn about marine debris, and divers' unique roll in collecting data.

Shark Conservation
AWARE: Shark Conservation

Discover the challenges facing sharks and the actions you can take to become a knowledgeable and passionate shark defender. 

PPB
Peak Performance Bouyancy

Take new diver skills to the next level and expertly observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. 

Coral Reef
AWARE: Coral Reef Conservation

Learn about the complexity of coral reefs and how you can help protect these critical habitats in this dry 'fins off' course.

Fish ID
AWARE: Fish Identification

Enjoy dives even more when you can recognize and identify fish families and their characteristics.

 

 

Travel Darkened

PADI Travel

Seek adventure with sustainable dive resorts and liveaboards taking a nature-first approach to hospitality.

 

 

Darkened Flowers

PADI Gear

We’ve created an ocean-first marketplace with products made from materials that result in real change for the ocean.