Tania is a sports physiotherapist with a Master’s degree in sports and physical sciences. She is an athlete, a PADI Rescue Diver, a happy wife and a mother of a son. Tania says she’s “lucky enough to be living in the beautiful city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and even more lucky to be a PADI AmbassaDiver™ and an ASICS FrontRunner.” She is proud to share her knowledge with others and to be an ambassador for movement on land and beneath the waves.
"To Inspire more women into diving in the Middle East region."
- ASICS Frontrunner Athlete and ambassador of movement
- Awarded as Best in Fitness - Fitness Influencer of the Year by Sports360 Middle East 2020
- Member of Alliance for Preschool Sports and Physical Education and developer of a youth fitness program.
- Awarded as Sportsperson of the Year by Wonder Mom magazine Middle East 2022
- Member of Emirates Diving Association, a non-profit NGO accredited by UNEP as an International Environmental Organization. EDA raises awareness about our oceans and works for their protection.