About the Course
With Your Instructor
How to Gift PADI eLearning Courses
You can now purchase PADI eLearning® and share it with the scuba diving gift recipient of your choice – it’s super easy. Share the fun in 3 simple steps:
Purchase an eLearning course of your choice
Once you purchase your eLearning course, you will need to log-in to your PADI account to find the course.
Go to your dashboard to find the purchased course
From your dashboard, find the course you’d like to gift under Student Details > Manage Your Course.
Share the eLearning course via email!
To share the course, simply click on 'Share the course' and enter the email of the recipient to whom you want to gift the course.
Want to share the experience or give the gift of endless adventure? You can now purchase PADI eLearning® and share it with a recipient of your choice! Whether you are purchasing the course as a gift or need to assign the it to family members – it’s super easy.
- Once you purchase your eLearning course, you can log-in to your PADI account to access the course.
- From your Dashboard go to Student Details and Manage Your Courses.
- You can then decide to Start the eLearning yourself or ‘Share the course’.
- To share the course, simply click on ‘Share the Course’ and enter the email address of the recipient you wish to share the course with.
- The recipient will receive an email to create or log-in to their PADI Account to start the course.
Scuba diving requires a minimum level of health and fitness. Chronic health conditions, certain medications and/or recent surgery may require you to get written approval from a physician before diving.
Avoid disappointment, download and review the Diver Medical form to ensure you won’t need a physician’s approval to dive before enrolling in a scuba course. Instructors, divemasters and dive shop staff are not physicians and should not be asked for medical advice; only medical professionals can give medical clearance to dive.
If you (or your physician) have questions about medical fitness to dive, contact the experts at Divers Alert Network (DAN).