PADI respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, PADI will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the PADI websites (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to PADI’s Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to PADI’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, PADI will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
When submitting a Notice of Alleged Infringement, please make sure the following information is provided.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material or link to the alleged infringement, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your name, company affiliation if applicable, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to PADI’s Designated Copyright Agent:
PADI Legal Department
PADI Worldwide Corp.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688