Born and raised in Poland, Martyna has spent the last ten years traveling and working overseas in more than 8 countries - with just 20 kilograms (44 pounds) of luggage. She is a self-described ‘volcano of energy’, an engineer by education, and a manager and teacher by profession. Thailand is where she found her passion for diving and ocean conservation, and since then she became a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and EFR Instructor Trainer.
She’s now living in the Maldives and is working towards becoming a PADI Master Scuba Instructor. She creates content for her YouTube channel, social media channels, and recently published book share all about her adventures around the world, above and below the surface. “My mission is to share my love for diving, the beauty of the oceans, and the importance of protecting them,” says Martyna. “I believe education is the most powerful tool to achieve that.”
“My mission is to share my love for diving, the beauty of the oceans, and the importance of protecting them."
- Completed the PADI Instructor Development Course in Mexico in 2017.
- Became a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and EFR Instructor Trainer in 2019.
- Wrote and published her first book where I share my passion for traveling and living abroad.
- Lived and worked in more than 8 countries so far.
- Served as a mentor for a marine conservation program in Fiji for international youth leaders.
- Organized and took part in countless underwater cleanups and coral restoration projects.