Born and raised in the United Arab Emirates, Hassan spent almost every weekend with his family on the UAE’s east coast in Fujairah and Khorfakkan, overlooking the Indian Ocean, developing his love for the aquatic world and his passion to share it.
Hassan is a very active and enthusiastic instructor, and he can’t help but spread his excitement at being around, above, under or anywhere near the water. Hassan is also very passionate about the preservation of the aquatic world, and is a 100% AWARE Partner and adoptive parent to not one but two dive sites in Fujairah, where he enjoys diving and teaching.
As a firm believer in the power of education, Hassan is a PADI Course Director and spends his time training and teaching, and has extensive experience teaching scuba diving at the highest levels of standards the industry has to offer.
“I believe education is a never-ending journey, and I’m always looking for the next learning opportunity and I believe everybody should do so as well.” says Hassan.
- Became a 100% Project AWARE Partner (2015)
- Has received the PADI Elite Instructor Award three times – 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Won an award in the Emirates Diving Association’s "Digital Online Underwater Photography Competition,” the largest competition of its kind in the Middle East (2017)
- Joined the Adopt A Dive Site initiative from Project AWARE by adopting two dive sites (2017)
- Among the youngest instructors to ever earn the PADI Course Director rating (2018)