“Life is short enjoy it.” Barrington Scott, 31, is a United State Marine Corps Veteran, travel photographer, avid outdoor adventurer, freediver, PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer and a culinary trained Chef. Barrington calls Phoenix, Arizona home between his fun and inspirational global adventures.
"Inspire the next generation of divers and increase diversity in the industry."
- Achieved PADI Open Water Diver certification 2015
- Obtained Culinary Degree 2016
- Executive Chef at 26 years old 2018
- Achieved PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification 2021
- First magazine feature in 2022