Paris is an outdoor adventure enthusiast and host of the adventure travel shows Guy in Dubai and Guy in the Sky – with scuba diving and freediving playing central roles in his adventures throughout the show. To date, more than 15 million people tune in annually on Amazon Prime, OSN, and inflight entertainment systems on airlines like Emirates and British Airways.
Originally from the UK, Paris moved to the Middle East directly after finishing a Masters Degree in Business Studies at The University of Edinburgh. Now based out of Dubai, Paris’s favorite local dive spot is in Fujairah, UAE. “ I want to inspire people to discover the world we live in and take action today to follow their passions,” Paris says.
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
“I want to inspire people to discover the world we live in and take action today to follow their passions.”
- Attained a Masters Degree in business studies in 2008 from The University of Edinburgh in Scotland.
- Founded GID Media Production in 2019.
- Produced and hosted 30 episodes of the adventure TV show “Guy in Dubai”, launched on Amazon Prime, OSN and over 12 airline inflight entertainment systems worldwide.
- Created an episode on scuba diving for Amazon Prime, taking the viewers through the steps of the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Produced an experiential documentary on the tradition of pearl diving in the United Arab Emirates where he completed the PADI Freediver course.
- Has collaborated with brands like Columbia, Shearwater, Toyota, and numerous tourism boards across the world.