Thank you for your interest in PADI. As a privately held company, the PADI organization does not release detailed statistics or personal information related to PADI Divers or PADI Members. The most frequently requested global statistics are available in this statistic report. You may reproduce these in whole or part for your personal use. The PADI organization does not track revenue of the dive industry or travel statistics.
For press inquiries, please send an email to [email protected].
- www.dema.org (Dive Equipment and Marketing Association)
- www.nsga.org (National Sporting Goods Association)
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), www.SFIA.org
- For travel industry statistics please visit, www.poweroftravel.org/statistics (Power of Travel).
- For outdoor statistics contact outdoorindustry.org (Outdoor Industry Association).
- For United States Demographic information, www.census.gov
- For more US demographic and workplace information, www.bls.gov/bls/demographics.htm
- Starting a business, need help growing your business, www.sba.gov
- For dive accident statistics, www.dan.org (Divers Alert Network)
- For Asia Pacific travel information visit the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) at www.pata.org.
- For location based diving information, contact the official Dive Industry Association of your location or country
- For location based demographics information, contact the official Government Department of your location or country.