Win an ultimate dive trip getaway to the Caribbean, Maldives or Thailand
Become a PADI® Master Scuba Diver™ and be the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. A Master Scuba Diver rating places you among an elite group in which fewer than 2 percent of divers ever join. Your Master Scuba Diver card is proof that you’ve invested significant time in your dive training, accumulating scuba experiences and skills that allow you to maximize your potential and ability for underwater exploration and adventure.
To take the challenge, earn your PADI Master Scuba Diver rating from 1 August to 31 December 2019 and you could win one of three dream dive holidays in the following resorts based on your location;
Ban’s Diving Resort
Ban’s Diving Resort is offering a 7-night vacation trip for 2 persons on Koh Tao, Thailand. Immerse yourselves in relaxation or discover Koh Tao’s vibrant island vibe where Ban’s Diving Resort is ideally located.
- 7 Nights Hotel Deluxe Hilltop Accommodation (2 pax)
- High Speed Catamaran Island Transfers to/from Koh Samui
- Welcome Island Cocktail & Orientation
- Save Koh Tao Eco-Gift Bag
- Full Meal Plan (3 meals daily)
- Two Tank Boat Dives (6 days)
- 2 Single Tank Boat Night Dives
- Full rental dive equipment package
- Pool Check Out & Buoyancy Control Workshop
- Barracuda at Darawan Hilltop Dining
- Experience for 2 Kayaking
Beaches® Resorts is offering a 4-day/3-night Luxury Included® Vacation at any Beaches Resorts with locations in Jamaica (Ocho Rios & Negril) and Turks & Caicos. Prize is valid for 2 adults and 2 kids (age 15 & under).
Prize is inclusive of:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Unlimited 5-Star Global Gourmet™ Dining at world-class restaurants
- Unlimited Premium Liquors & Wines
- Unrivaled Land & Watersports including daily scuba diving for certified divers
- Free Wi-Fi, All Tips & Resort Taxes and Beaches Airport Transfers
- Daily & Nightly Entertainment with beach parties, stage shows, live bands & more!
Sun Island Resort
Sun Island Resort in the Maldives is offering the winner and their guest a world of exceptional experiences on the South Ari Atoll, which include a stay and dive voucher.
7 nights Stay voucher:
- 7 Nights Stay for 2 people
- Full Board Meal plan
- One Superior Beach Bungalow
- Round Trip Domestic Air Transfer for 2 people included
- 3 Dives daily by boat per person
- 1 House reef dive daily per person
- 1 Whale Shark snorkelling per person
- Inclusive of full equipment
PADI Master Scuba Diver Challenge
1 Aug - 31 December 2019
Start your journey to joining the best recreational divers.
View the 2019 PADI Master Scuba Diver Challenge official rules for more details.
Contact your PADI Dive Center, Resort or Instructor today.
Take the Challenge
Complete the Rescue Diver course
PADI Divers consistently describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. The Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies—minor and major—using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond.
Complete five Specialty Courses
To earn the Master Scuba Diver rating you need to complete a minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses, which teach you new techniques and give you the tools to enhance your exploration and passion for diving. Choose from a variety of specialties including enriched air diver, wreck diver, deep diver and many more.
Log 50 Dives
To become a PADI Master Scuba Diver, you must have a minimum of 50 logged dives. Make sure to keep a record of your dive adventures!
PADI thanks the following sponsors for 2019 Master Scuba Diver Challenge prizes: