PADI Master Instructors are recognized as elite scuba diving educators who, through dedication and hard work, have proven to be dive industry leaders. You earn the Master Instructor rating by exemplifying what it means to be a scuba diving professional through your teaching efforts and professional conduct.
How do you earn this rating?
PADI IDC Staff Instructor who have been PADI Instructors for at least two years are on the way to earning the Master Instructor rating. Other requirements include:
- Issued 150 PADI certifications at various levels.
- Participated in three PADI Seminars.
- Issued 10 Emergency First Response course completion cards.
- Used the complete PADI System of diver education, including all appropriate PADI training materials, when conducting PADI programs.
- Demonstrated support of the PADI organization and have no verified Quality Management violations within the past six months.
Aim for the top and become a Master Instructor: