Isidora is a serial entrepreneur, who moved from finance and legal tech world to business development and social media marketing and most recently into blogging.
“To me, scuba diving is a hobby that allows complete transformation, relaxation and excitement at the same time (especially since my lifestyle involves the corporate and start-up madness). Since I started diving in 2017 I have spent a substantial amount of my holidays chasing island sunsets and sharks.
It pains me to see the mass destruction that is happening to the marine ecosystem so I have set out to use my diving adventures to show people why they should care about adopting an eco friendly lifestyle and to remind divers of how fragile marine life can be and what we can do to preserve it while still having fun.”
Isidora is the co-founder of Dive into Life blog, which aims to inspire divers to discover new destinations and travelers to take a plunge and fall in love with the beauty of the underwater world.
- Transaction Advisory at E&Y - After an MSc in Finance in the heart of London
- Co-founder of top.legal - First-class lawyers on demand in Germany
- Business development for one of the leading PADI IDC dive centers in South-East Asia
- PADI Divemaster - for the love of diving and for the sake of being an awesome buddy
- Co-founder of the Dive into Life blog - a one-stop information source for divers looking to plan their next holiday based on insider tips and stories