Make a difference for yourself and others by learning and applying tips to save the ocean. The PADI AWARE Specialty course equips you with tangible actions and opportunities to bring about positive ocean change.
Supported by PADI eLearning®, this course dismantles the barriers between diving and conservation, making responsible marine conservation accessible to all.
A portion of the proceeds from every PADI AWARE Foundation™ course funds AWARE’s critical conservation work to remove marine debris, secure protection for sharks & rays, expand marine protected areas, and support local grantees.
다음을 원한다면 이 코스를 선택하세요:
How to Earn Your PADI AWARE Specialty Certification
The PADI eLearning option makes it easy to fit your ocean conservation coursework into your busy schedule. Complete the independent study section of your course whenever, wherever it's convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device, then connect with your instructor for the 10 Tips Workshop.
- eLearning(e러닝) 소요 시간: 1-2 hours
- 코스 사전 조건: Any age, any diving experience level (including none), and any person anywhere, can take this course, you only need a passion for saving the ocean and protecting the underwater world. You can even get credit from the convenience of home via two-way video conference learning!
- 총 소요 시간: 1-3 hours
- 최소 연령: No minimum age
PADI e러닝 코스를 선물하는 방법
이제 PADI e러닝® 을 구매하여 여러분이 원하는 스쿠버 다이빙 선물을 받을 사람과 공유할 수 있습니다 - 아주 쉽습니다. 다음 간단한 3단계로 이 즐거움을 공유하세요:
더 자세한 정보
다이빙 경험을 함께 공유하거나 끝없는 모험을 선물하고 싶습니까? PADI e러닝® 을 구매하여 여러분이 원하는 선물을 받는 사람과 공유할 수 있습니다! 여러분이 이 코스를 선물로 구매하든지 구입해서 가족에게 전달하든 관계없이 - 이는 아주 쉽습니다.
- e러닝 코스를 구매한 후에는 이 코스에 접속하기 위해 여러분의 PADI 계정에 로그인하면 됩니다.
- 대시보드에서 학생 세부 정보 및 코스 관리로 이동합니다.
- 그런 후 직접 e러닝을 시작하거나 '코스 공유하기'를 결정할 수 있습니다.
- 코스를 공유하려면, '코스 공유하기'를 클릭하고 그 코스를 공유하려는 수신자의 이메일 주소를 입력하기만 하면 됩니다.
- 수신자는 코스를 시작하기 위해 PADI 계정을 새로 만들거나 로그인하라는 이메일을 받게 됩니다.
Any age, any diving experience level (including none), and any person anywhere, can take this course, you only need a passion for saving the ocean and protecting the underwater world. You can even get credit from the convenience of home via two-way video conference learning!
There are two parts to this certification: knowledge development and take action workshops. You can complete both parts locally, while traveling, and even remotely via two-way video communication, or split between the three methods.
Consider choosing a PADI Eco-Center for your learning experience, or a dive center that practices environmental stewardship and takes conservation action.
Choose a dive shop close to home to:
- Support your local diving community
- Meet other divers in your area
- Learn about your local ecosystem
- Protect the underwater world
Choose a dive shop away from home if you:
- Plan to travel to a dive destination on holiday
- Like to meet new people when traveling
- Have the time to complete your course while on vacation
- Want to add conservation value to your vacation
Choose a virtual experience if you:
- Want to make a difference from the convenience of your home
- Like the flexibility of learning at home
- Don’t have the time to complete your course while on vacation
TIP: Complete the PADI AWARE Specialty eLearning before travel to minimize the amount of time spent studying on vacation.
PADI's online courses are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience, make sure your browser is up-to-date.
If you plan to be somewhere without internet access, use the PADI Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total file size of approximately 1.10 GB. When you get back online, upload your progress so you can resume your training right where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For the ideal experience, devices should be no more than three models old and running with the most current OS (operating system).
The PADI AWARE Specialty course may count toward the elite Master Scuba Diver™ rating – ask your instructor about earning credit.
You will have the tools to protect the underwater world and inspire others to take action.
For certified divers, check out other PADI AWARE Specialty courses – Coral Reef Conservation, AWARE Shark & Ray Conservation Course, and the Dive Against Debris® Specialty.