Ready for the outer edge of technical diving? The Tec Trimix Diver course takes experienced tec divers and turns them into extreme divers who go deeper and visit pristine sites where few others will ever go. During the course, you'll make dives as deep as 90 metres/300 feet, but once you earn this tough certification, there are few limits. Your training teaches you to build experience gradually and you do it because you've made it this far and have more exploring to do.
To enroll in the Tec Trimix Diver course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply - ask your Tec Trimix Instructor.
The Tec Trimix Diver course emphasizes mission application:
- Gas selection options, especially deco gases
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Handling up to four stage/deco cylinders
For information on other available languages please contact your PADI Dive Center.
Your Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes a PADI Tec Trimix Diver Manual, which you can start reading right away. Visit a PADI">https://locator.padi.com">PADI Dive Shop to get your materials, which also include a deep stop calculation table, trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.