About the Course
Get the skills you need to confidently identify and respond to the most common childhood injuries and illnesses. Provide care that reduces the risk of further harm and gain valuable insights into the emotional aspects of caring for children.
Learn the special procedures for providing first aid and CPR to infants and children.
Take This Course If You Want to
Learn How to
First Aid and CPR for Infants and Children
- eLearning time commitment: 3-5 hours
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: Desire to help others
- Total time commitment: 8-12 hours
- Minimum age: None
Want to share the experience or give the gift of endless adventure? You can now purchase PADI eLearning® and share it with a recipient of your choice! Whether you are purchasing the course as a gift or need to assign the it to family members – it’s super easy.
- Once you purchase your eLearning course, you can log-in to your PADI account to access the course.
- From your Dashboard go to Student Details and Manage Your Courses.
- You can then decide to Start the eLearning yourself or ‘Share the course’.
- To share the course, simply click on ‘Share the Course’ and enter the email address of the recipient you wish to share the course with.
- The recipient will receive an email to create or log-in to their PADI Account to start the course.
- Course prerequisites: none, just a desire to help others
- Minimum age: none
Contact your PADI Dive Center or Resort for more information and pricing.
PADI's online courses are designed to work on the browsers listed below. For the best experience, make sure your browser is up-to-date.
If you plan to be somewhere without internet access, use the PADI® Training app to download course content and study offline. Content can be downloaded in small sections with a total file size of approximately 1.10 GB. When you get back online, upload your progress so you can resume your training right where you left off.
The PADI Training app is available for Android™ and Apple® iOS devices. For the ideal experience, devices should be no more than three models old and running with the most current OS (operating system).