The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you're short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that's your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- PADI 프로페셔널의 직접 감독 하에 최대 12 미터/40 피트까지 다이빙을 할 수 있습니다.
- 공기를 충전하고 스쿠버 장비를 빌리거나 구입하고, 적절한 감독이 이루어지는 경우 다이빙 활동에 참여할 수 있습니다.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. 여러분은 어느 정도 수영을 할 수 있어야 하고 몸이 건강해야 합니다. No prior experience with scuba diving is required, but you can try it first through the Discover Scuba® Diving program.
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (eLearning, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving - just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills - just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore - just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
준비되어 있는 다른 언어에 대한 정보는 여러분의 PADI 다이브 센터에 문의하십시오.
You learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you're diving in tropical, temperate or cold water. Your PADI Instructor will explain the equipment you need and may suggest additional educational materials, such as the required logbook.
Check with your https://locator.padi.com" title="Use the PADI Dive Shop Locator">local dive center to get advice about everything you need for your diving adventures.
Get started by registering for Open Water Diver eLearning which allows you to start the course whenever, wherever it’s convenient with direct access online. There are also other home study options available at Dive Shops like the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and online video package). Stop by your local PADI dive shop to enroll in the course, get your materials and start reading the book and watching the video. Your PADI Instructor will meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions, confined water and open water dives.