Professional Athlete and Content Creator
“Whatever the conditions, the important thing is to have an incredible time” are words PADI Dive Master and professional athlete Andre Castañeda lives by. He is a self-professed sea lover dedicated to protecting and creating awareness about nature, with a huge heart for teaching different sports. Andre is the father of a young teen. He currently lives in Mancora, Piura, Perú and creates content for extreme sports.
Lima, Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima
"Create awareness in as many people as possible to care for and protect our marine life and oceans."
Faits Saillants de Carrière
- Commercial pilot and professional athlete
- National champion in CrossFit, Jiu-Jitsu, and boxing
- 2019 World champion in Flyboard
- 2021 and 2022 National runner-up in Kitesurfing and Wingfoil
- Becoming a PADI Dive Master