The Jetlagged is a fun moniker for Claudia and Hendrik, action-loving filmmakers and passionate PADI Divemasters always on the search for adventures, from the Polar Circle to the Equator. On their journey through the world’s most exciting destinations, they enjoy diving as a lifestyle.
As divers, The Jetlagged consider themselves ambassadors of the sea and are fully committed to protect the world underwater by supporting various environmental projects all over the world. By shooting films and telling stories in and around the sea, Claudia and Hendrik want to inspire others to enjoy, explore and protect our oceans.
As independent filmmakers, The Jetlagged write and produce their own films. Their documentaries have been shown at dozens of film festivals worldwide and have won several awards.
Besides making films, they also write and publish popular dive guide books.
Aspetti di Carriera
- Authored and published Dive Guide Curaçao (2014) and Dive Guide Gozo (2015)
- Built artificial Biorock® reefs in Indonesia in 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Filmmakers of the award-winning documentary We Live Underwater (2015) about Biorock® Coral Reef Restoration
- Filmmakers of the award-winning documentary Little Teeth - Saving Sharks on Bali (2016) about a shark rescue center on Bali
- Filmmakers of the award-winning documentary The Pale Horse - Coral Apocalypse (2017) about the global coral bleaching event in 2015-2017