PADI is here to support you during disruptive & challenging times.
PADI Business Survival Webinar series
As part of our immediate membership support package to help stimulate business, we have created a series of webinars to help you through the current crisis and to set you up with business and marketing strategies to emerge stronger once the crisis is over. You must register to attend the webinars below. Each webinar counts as a single training credit.
Conducting the PADI Rescue Exercise #7 during COVID-19
We are excited to announce that we have created a new tool for you to use use when conducting Rescue Exercise #7 and in preparing your IDC candidates for the IE! Please find a link below to a couple of informational videos, meant to be used along with our recent published guidelines regarding the suggested conduct for Rescue Exercise #7 - at the PADI IE. These resources are designed to give you the insight and tools needed to adequately reduce disease transmission risk during the IE and during the conduct of your professional programs as well.
To access the recordings of the past webinars, download the archive below.
Resources to help you reopen
Take Advantage of the PPP
Reduce Risk while reopening your operation
- Best Practices to Reduce Transmission Risk
- 'We Are Open' Marketing Toolkit
- Poster - 8 Risk Reduction Steps for Divers
- TecRec and PSD Skill Conduct Recommendations During COVID19
Take Immediate Action
- eLearning Resources
- Lookalike Audience Facebook Advertising Guide
- Dive Local Marketing Toolkit
- Women's Dive Day Toolkit 2020
- Google My Business Guide
- Inform and Engage Communication Plan
- Mailchimp Email Templates
Be Proactive with Your Social Media – Now!
Set up for future success – Starting Today!
- Google Ad Strategies
- Facebook Ad Strategies
- Business Reopening Checklist
- Marketing Reopening Checklist
- eLearning Affiliate Linking Instructions
- Gift Card and Donation Links - Google My Business
Adapt your training techniques
Couch diving with PADI eLearning
Potential and existing divers can take advantage of this down time by learning a new skill or finding a new hobby from the comfort of home. With a period of 12 months after the eLearning completion, there will be plenty of time to finish up the remaining portion of the course. Use this one sheet for more information on the new eLearning experience.