Born and raised in Taif, Saudi Arabia, Nouf Alosaimi traveled to Manchester, England, to complete her undergraduate degree in Tourism Management. In 2008 she was missing home, the sunshine and the deserts, and so decided to take a break and head to Egypt’s Sharm El Sheikh for a recharge. There, she signed up for a PADI Discover Scuba Dive – it was the first time she experienced the beauty and wonders of the underwater world, and she fell in love with diving.
In 2009, Alosaimi traveled back to Sharm El Sheikh and completed her PADI Open Water Diver and PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certifications, followed soon after by the PADI Rescue Diver course in 2010. One year later she completed her PADI Divemaster course in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. She then decided to make scuba diving a full-time job and traveled back to Sharm El Sheikh, where she spent three years as an underwater photographer and diving guide working with tourists. She proudly became a PADI Instructor in 2013 and has been training other scuba diving enthusiasts since.
- Created Pink Bubbles, a female diving community to empower and encourage Saudi women to scuba dive (2013)
- Part of the Red Sea Diving Spot survey in the Bay La Sun Dive Resort
- First Saudi female tec diver
- Spreading awareness of sharks and marine life by speaking at public events and in TV interviews
- Organized the first PADI Women’s Dive Day event in Saudi Arabia and a ladies-only diving trip to Sharm El Sheikh (2017)