First introduced to scuba and freediving through a club at his university in 1998, it didn’t take long for Myoungho Noh to fall in love with the underwater world. He would travel to the sea during summers, and within five years he was a PADI Professional. With his self-professed mission to promote safety in freediving, it makes sense that Noh played a key role in the development of the PADI Freediver course, and was the first PADI Freediver Instructor Trainer in Korea. His passion is the free immersion discipline of freediving, and he feels it’s the ultimate way to relax his whole body.
- Became the first PADI Freediver Instructor Trainer in Korea
- Developed and taught the first university-level freediving course in Korea
- Provided freediving education for Korean Coast Guard
- Provided freediving education for Republic of Korea Navy (ROKN
- Received a citation from South Korea's Defense Minister