Born and raised in Patagonia, Francisco is a lover of all outdoor sports and has worked in theater, radio, and TV throughout his career. After winning the TV show Big Brother in Argentina in 2015, he toured the Riviera Maya and dedicated himself to studying marine conservation.
He currently resides in Cozumel, Mexico with his two young children, where he works as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor and an adventure lifestyle social media influencer (with more than 600K followers) for brands in Latin America. “I want to introduce the younger generations to the underwater world and teach them how to respect and preserve it,” says Francisco.
“I want to introduce the younger generations to the underwater world and teach them how to respect and preserve it.”
- Became a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor in 2019.
- Winner of the TV show Big Brother in 2015.
- Certified International Rescuer.
- Certified Personal Trainer.
- Accumulated more than 600K followers on social media.