Combining a deep appreciation for scuba, imagery and sustainable tourism, Bo Mancao has become an icon in the Southeast Asian dive industry – take one glimpse at his work, experience, genuine hospitality and island charm, and it’s clear why he is one of the one of the dive industry’s top travel influencers.
A multi award-winning underwater photographer and cinematographer, Bo has represented the Philippines in numerous international shootouts, and his images have been used by the Philippines Department of Tourism to promote diving and dive travel. “I want to communicate visual stories about our oceans,” says Bo. And he has, filming for award-winning ocean documentaries, international lifestyle programs and short films focusing on conservation.
“I want to communicate visual stories about our oceans.”
- PADI Divemaster
- Commissioner of the Philippine Commission on Scuba Diving
- Digital Influencer for Fujifilm and brand ambassador for Crest Scuba
- Promoter for F8 Photos and Scuba Studio
- Consultant to Lets Go Dive – Guide to Cebu
- Served as underwater videographer on “Philippine Seas,” “Shark Land,” and Greenfins “How To” videos
- Philippine representative for the World Underwater Shootout, Korea (2016)