WHY ADVERTISE WITH PADI? BECAUSE IT WORKS!
On average, padi.com receives over 1.75 million page views with over 422,000 unique visitors a month – making it one of the best advertising values around to reach adventure travelers and scuba divers.
If you’d like to discuss what areas would benefit your business specifically, have questions, or want to reserve banner space, contact Annette Ridout at Annette.Ridout@padi.com, or call +1 800 729-7234 ext. 2380 in the US or Canada, or +1 949-858-7234 ext. 2380.
All ads must comply with PADI’s Advertising Policy.
Choose from three different banner ad sizes:
If you really want to grab consumers' attention, then a leaderboard banner is the best way to have your message dominate the site. These run-of-site banners are positioned at the top of every page except for the homepage – including the Dive Shop Locator area.
- Cost – $995 US a month with a three-month minimum commitment.
- Ad Specs – 728w x 90 with a 40K max file size. Banner needs to be a jpg or gif, animated is fine.
The square banner’s high visibility on the page helps you stand out to promote your products and services to consumers. The run-of-site square banner appears on the right of the page, excluding the homepage and the Dive Shop Locator area.
- Cost – $595 US a month with a three-month minimum commitment.
- Ad Specs – 300w x 250 with a 40K max file size. Banner needs to be a jpg or gif, static only.
Button banners are an affordable way to introduce consumers to your company and all that you offer. The run-of-site button banners appear below the square banner on the right of the pages, excluding the homepage and the Dive Shop Locator area
- Cost – $325 US a month with a three-month minimum commitment.
- Ad Specs – 300w x 150 with a 35K max file size. Banner needs to be a jpg of gif, static only.
- Geographically targeted sidebar ads on the Dive Shop Locator (just $10 US a month, with a three-month minimum).
- Premium listing on the Dive Shop Locator with images and reviews displayed (just $160 US a year).
Visit the PADI Pros’ Site for more details!
Reach more than 136,000 Professional PADI® Members
via The Undersea Journal® magazine
PADI Members are more than just dive industry professionals. When you advertise in The Undersea Journal (published quarterly) you reach scientists, astronauts, actors, environmentalists, writers, journalists, photographers, travel enthusiasts and more. Despite their diverse backgrounds and reasons for diving, PADI Pros share a number of characteristics – they are gadget geeks, explorers and adventurers who believe there is no such thing as aqua incognito. If it’s underwater they’ll want to discover it and explore it. And if they can’t go there themselves, they’ll design, develop or buy the tools they need to see what lies beneath. They are intrepid travelers and thrill seekers who journey to the deepest depths, the highest heights and beyond. PADI Pros are the people who buy your products and influence the buying decisions of an estimated one million new divers a year. But above all else, PADI Pros are educators with a passion to share their joy of the underwater world with those less fortunate than themselves – those who are not yet divers.
If you’d like to discuss what areas would benefit your business specifically, have questions, or want to reserve ad space, contact Jeff Mondle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 760-419-5898.