GO Dive 2008 - Terms and Conditions
What are the Terms & Conditions?
- The DIVERS GET DIVERS – Go Dive 2008 draw is open to residents of PADI International Ltd’s (PIL’s) service territory *.
- New dive buddies must complete their PADI Open Water Diver certification in PIL’s service territory between 1st April 2008 and 31st March 2009.
- Entries must be postmarked no later than 1st April 2009.
- PADI employees and professional PADI members are not eligible to participate.
- The prizes are not transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
- Monthly Prize Draw:
- The winner will be issued with a £100 voucher entitling the bearer to £100 off any PADI product or PADI course purchased in PIL’s territory.
- The winner’s new dive buddy will be issued with a £25 voucher entitling the bearer to £25 off any PADI product or PADI course purchased in PIL territory.
- The vouchers must be redeemed through a PADI Dive Centre/Resort or PADI Professional registered in PIL’s territory.
- The winner’s voucher is valid against purchases of £100 Sterling or more; the new dive buddy’s voucher is valid against purchases of £25 Sterling or more.
- When using the voucher, a full receipt detailing the purchase date, PADI product or course and amount must be obtained. The receipt and voucher should be returned to PIL. Upon receipt, PIL will issue a cheque for £100 for winners or £25 for new dive buddies (only Sterling cheques can be issued).
- Grand Prize Draw:
- The final Grand Prize Draw is open to those aged 18 years and over.
- The Grand Prize Draw winner will be the first name drawn from all entries received by the closing date. The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the draw taking place.
- Accommodation will be for 7 nights on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Any dive package will be standard dive package for a maximum of 7 days.
- All departures are subject to availability and no changes can be made to the booking once it has been made. Seats are in Economy class on a space available allocation. All other expenses including food, drinks, spending money, travel expenses to/from the point of departure and travel insurance are not included in the prize, and will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to ensure that they and their guest have valid passports and any necessary visas or other required documentation to comply with national and local travel or immigration regulations. Winners will also be responsible for taking any precautions necessary to ensure that all health advice for travel to this region is followed.
- Travel for the holiday must be completed by 31st March 2010.
- No purchase necessary. For a voucher please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* PADI International Ltd’s (PIL’s) territory includes: United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Greece, Malta, Turkey, Cyprus, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Africa and all republics of former USSR.