Scuba Diving Sweepstakes Contest Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
Eligibility: PADI GO Deeper GO Dive Sweepstakes (“Contest”) is open to citizens of the United States and US territories and possessions who are 18 years of age or older (“Entrants”). Employees, and family members of employees, of PADI Worldwide Corp. and all related and affiliate companies, globally, are not eligible for the Contest. Contest is void where restricted or otherwise prohibited by law.
General Rules and Conditions: By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winner, and winner’s guest (“Winner”), will be required to sign and complete a Publicity Release & Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability Release, and return it to PADI within 30 days of notification, otherwise the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Entrant. Winner must also meet medical eligibility requirements in order to participate in the PADI Open Water Diver course. Winner gives PADI unlimited rights to use Winner’s name, picture and likeness, globally, in advertising and publicity, without further compensation, where permitted by local law. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize is permitted. PADI’s decision and selection of the Winner shall be final.
How to Enter: Entrants must log on and complete the entry form. No purchase is necessary. All contact information including name, address, phone number and email address must be accurately provided for Entrant to be eligible for contest. Multiple entries will not increase Entrants’ odds of winning. All entries must be received by 8:00 a.m., PST on 31 December 2010. All Entrants must agree to these Official Contest Rules and be bound by the final decision of PADI.
Contest Prize: The prize is an all-expense paid trip to Costa Rica for two to complete a PADI Open Water Diver course, including:
- PADI Open Water Diver Crew Packs
- Pool fees, rental equipment fees and instructor fees required for Winner to complete academics and confined water dives for PADI Open Water Diver certification at a PADI Dive Center or Resort near Winner’s residence(s)
- Two new sets of the following (up to $250 for each set):
- Set of fins
- Round-trip coach airfare for two to Costa Rica including all taxes and fees
- Seven night stay at a hotel resort, including taxes and fees. Incidental expenses such as phone, internet, mini-bar, room service, movie rental, etc. will be Winner’s responsibility
- Rental car for eight days in Costa Rica
- Boat fees, rental equipment fees and instructor fees required for Winner to complete Open Water Dives for PADI Open Water Diver certification at Rich Coast Diving dive resort in Costa Rica
- Five days of diving, for two, including rental equipment and air fills
- One full day land excursion day trip for two people
- $50 USD per day, per person (maximum of two) for meals and other incidental expenses for eight days (maximum value $800 USD)
Winner Selection: Selection of winner will be by random draw. Winner is solely responsible for all tax liabilities. Winner will be notified by mail. PADI is not responsible for lost, misdirected or postage due mail. PADI or its affiliates may rescind any promotion found to contain errors, without liability, at their sole discretion. Trip must be taken by 31 December 2011. Excludes holidays and other blackout periods.