A PADI Diving Society Event
PADI Travel Network (PTN) has contracted Sam’s Dive Tours and the Palau Royal Resort to host a Society event from September 15-24, 2010. This is pretty much an all-inclusive event, so let PTN, PADI Diving Society and Sam’s Tours staff take care of all the logistics while you sit back, relax and dive! Check out the complete schedule: Palau Event Schedule (PDF) and contact your PTN Specialist Karin Sahm at 800 736-7021, ext. 165.
Packages start at $2250 US* and will include:
- Free Enriched Air Nitrox
- Five days of three-tank boat diving with PADI Five Star Dive Center Sam's Tours
- Eight nights accomadation with Palau Royal Resort
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily hotel transfers
- Rock Island and Jellyfish Lake Tour
- Welcome celebration
- Welcome Dinner at Palau Royal Breeze Bar with War Canoe and Dancers
- Trip to Ngemelis beach and bon voyage party
- Parties, prizes, and free gifts for all attendees
Plus, this package includes the following meals:
- Seven Breakfasts at Waves Restaurant - Palau Royal Resort
- Seven Lunches on the beach
- Six Dinners both on-site and off property, including the popular Taj Palau Restaurant and Kramer’s Café.
When you arrive, you'll be welcomed with traditional leis and a welcome basket from Sam's Tours. Plus, a welcome pak filled with PADI Diving Society goodies. Over the next nine days you'll be treated to some of the world's best diving, an opening night celebration complete with traditional dancers and war canoes, parties, contests, prizes, and special guests, including Sport Diver's Ty Sawyer.
You'll also get to experience a few of the 300 unique islands in the Palau archipelago as you explore the enchanted Rock Islands. Then dive into Jellyfish Lake which has approximately 13 million non-stinging jellies.
Reserve your space today by contacting your local PADI Dive Center or Resort or your PADI Travel Network Specialist Karin Sahm at 800 736-7021, ext. 165.
- - -
* Price is per diver based on double occupancy and does not include airline fees and taxes.
Subject to change and availability.
PADI Travel Network License CSOT #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST36173
Island Photo (top right) by: G.Deichmann