Get ready! Society members depart for the Philippines 15-22 February, 2014
Many dream of discovering the Philippines, and here’s your chance to book your space for this once-in-a-lifetime event. Explore dive sites in the Dumaguete region of Negros Island, check out more than 400 coral species (and try to identify them all), explore the coastline by kayak, take a dip in the Casaroro waterfalls and much more. As always, the event is filled with Society perks – parties, free gifts, special guests and your favorite Society team leaders. Hosted by PADI Five Star Dive Center Atlantis Dive Resort, this will truly be an unforgettable event.
Packages start at $2075 US* and include:
- Seven nights accommodations at Atlantis Dive Resort Dumaguete
- Up to five boat dives a day, including night dives
- Welcome cocktail party, beach BBQ and farewell reception
- Two special day trips
- Special guests
- Specialty clinics, seminars, contests and prizes
- Free gifts for all attendees
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant
- Round-trip economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete, plus roundtrip on-island Unlimited internet access
Space is limited. For more information and to book your space, contact your local PADI Dive Center or Resort. Or, PADI Travel Network at 1 800 736 7021 (US and Canada), +1 407 937 0754.
* Price based on double occupancy in a deluxe room. Price does not include international airline fees and taxes. Price also does not include $85 marine park fees, payable on check out day. Event subject to availability and subject to change.
**Round-trip flight includes 66lbs of checked luggage. Additional baggage fees not included.
Images Courtesy of Atlantis Philippines