Roatan 16 - 23 February, 2013
PADI Diving Society is heading to Roatan -- the largest of Honduras' Bay Islands -- to experience one of the unique aquatic ecosystems of Central America. Join us and experience the warm-inviting ambiance, breathtaking surroundings of beaches, tropical jungles and much more.
Three reasons why you’ll want to attend this event:
1. The diving! Enjoy six days of three-tank boat dives, plus two night dives and unlimited shore diving during shop hours.
2. You can let your adventurous side come out and explore Roatan on a canopy tour, a horseback ride and a must-do dolphin encounter.
3. Enjoy all of your Society favorites; parties, free gifts, special guests and your favorite Society team leaders.
Packages start at $1299* US including:
- Seven nights accommodations at Anthony's Key Resort
- Six days of three-tank boat diving and two night dives
- Unlimited shore diving during shop hours
- All on-island transportation
- A buoyancy workshop
- Specialty clinics, seminars, contests and prizes
- Parties and free gifts
- All meals
Contact your local PADI Dive Center and Resort. Or, contact PADI Travel Network at 800 736 7021 (US and Canada), 407 937 0757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos courtesy of Anthony's Key Resort
*Price includes hotel tax and is based on double occupancy in a Hill Standard room. Price does not include airfare. Contact PADI Travel Network for upgrades. Subject to change and availability.
PADI Travel Network License CST #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST36173