Go Into the Wild -- 16-24 March, 2012
Mabul and Sipadan, Borneo
Magical…Mystical… Memorable…Join fellow Society members and travel into the wilds of Borneo from 16 - 24 March 2012 on an expedition through jungles, across rivers and spanning oceans to the islands of Mabul and Sipadan - home to some of the world’s most pristine coral reefs. Prepare yourself for some of the best diving in the world by booking early and taking a PADI Specialty course or two before you leave.
Check out the video (left) from Borneo Divers.
Packages start at $1979 US* including:
- Eight nights hotel accommodations; including overnights
- Up to three boat dives daily with Borneo Divers
- Unlimited house reef dives
- Special guests
- Seminars, contests, parties and prizes
- Meals at Borneo Divers Mabul Resort included
- Free gifts for all attendees
Suggested Specialties to Take Before you Go:
- Digital Underwater Photographer (get some practice – enter Society’s photo contest)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Enriched Air (you can take the new PADI eLearning® Enriched Air Diver Course Online)
- Deep Diver
- Boat Diver
- Night Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- AWARE Fish ID
Embrace new cultures as East meets West in this cultural melting pot. Many will dream of coming here, but only an adventurous few will ever experience the magic of Malaysia’s Borneo first hand...
Contact your local PADI Dive Center or Resort. Or, call PADI Travel Network at 1 800 736 7021 (US and Canada) or +1 407 937 0754. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be a PADI Diving Society member to attend...Not a Society member? Join Today!
*Price is per diver based on double occupancy and does not include airfare, airline fees and taxes. Price subject to availability and change due to currency fluctuations.
PADI Travel Network License CSOT #2063948-40 & Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST36173