PADI's Kids Sea Camp contest enables the ultimate parent-child bonding adventure of exploring the underwater world together through scuba diving. PADI welcomes parents of families who obtain their PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certifications between 20 September - 20 November 2012, to nominate themselves and one child at for a chance to win an amazing scuba diving trip courtesy of PADI and Kids Sea Camp Family Dive Adventures. To enter, submit and share a picture of your recent PADI Open Water Diver class, certification card, PADI eCard™, or any other applicable photo depicting your recent certification.
Prize: A dive trip for two people (one adult and one child) to Kids Sea Camp’s Palau Family Dive Adventure in Koror, Palau, 28 June – 6 July 2013 (valued at $4100 US), including*:
- Seven nights accommodation based on double-occupancy in a standard room at the Palau Royal Resort in Koror, Palau, including hotel taxes and three meals daily. Alcoholic beverages and incidental expenses such as phone, internet, mini-bar, room service, movie rental, etc. will be Winner’s responsibility.
- Roundtrip airport transfers and transportation to all excursions included.
- Five days of two-tank boat diving with PADI Five Star Dive Center Sam’s Dive Tours and a Rock Island Tour.
- Snorkeling/swimming excursions to Jelly Fish Lake, Clam City, Palau Milky Way and Rock Island Tour.
- If the Winner’s guest is not certified, prize will include a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification, including training materials, class, pool and open water sessions, plus rental equipment: wetsuit, buoyancy compensator device, regulator, tank and weights.
- Free gifts and prizes for all attendees.
* 28 June is a travel day. Guest will arrive in Palau on 29 June. Winner and Winner's guest are responsible for their own airfare.
View the complete Official Contest Rules (PDF) before completing the form below. Questions?
Images courtesy of Kids Sea Camp