Welcome to the new padi.com
What’s different? The revised padi.com’s new format is easier to browse and more fun to look at. Here are some of the highlights. Be sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think!
Back to Basics
- New home page with more information and links so you can quickly go where you want.
- A new user-friendly site architecture and navigation gives you more ways to easily and quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Easy bookmark options so you can share PADI pages on your favorite social networking sites like Del.icio.us or email them directly to friends.
- More ways to contact a PADI Office and get advice from a PADI scuba diving expert
- A completely revamped Dive Shop Locator to find a PADI dive shop near you or at your next vacation destination. Browse quickly and easily.
Expanded information shows you all the convenient ways you can learn to scuba dive and obtain your open water diver certification, in the Start Scuba Diving section. This section shows how you can :
Having trouble choosing which PADI courses to take next? Check out PADI’s most popular diver specialty courses, recommended courses , or kids’ courses. Plus, you’ll find more in-depth information on each course, including :
- what you’ll learn
- what scuba gear
- what PADI learning materials you’ll want to have for your course
- much more
Ready to live the life of a scuba instructor? Check out the revised Teach Scuba Diving section to learn about what you can teach at each professional level.
New Cool Stuff
- More ways to make your mark on padi.com by commenting and leaving your opinions.
- New “Locate a Dive Shop or Resort” will use the Google Maps function.
- Share your experiences with the new My PADI scuba community slated for 200