Tec Deep Diver Course
The Tec Deep Diver course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn
During the Tec Deep Diver course, you
• Make four actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
• Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
• Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
• Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the DSAT Tec Deep Diver course.
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You'll Need
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pak includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures.
To purchase this product, contact your local PADI Instructor, dive shop or resort.
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
· 20 dives must be enriched air dives
· 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
· at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician