Help support the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber in its 38th year of service to the Southern California Diving Communities.
Chamber Day 2012 (www.ChamberDay.org) is only a few days away. The 24th annual Chamber Day and 14th annual Chamber Evening Fund Raiser for the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber will be held on Wednesday, 2 May.
For the past 38 years the USC Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber has been dedicated to the treatment of diving accidents on a 24/7/365 basis. Having the Chamber available gives divers in Southern California waters a vital safety net in the event of a diving accident.
The Chamber’s contract from LA County provides a little over 50 percent of the Chamber’s annual budget needs. The annual Chamber Day contributions from divers, clubs, shops, manufacturers, organizations, publications and dive boat operators provide a significant portion of the remaining budget.
These funds go to covering transportation of Chamber Volunteers to and from the mainland, treatment gas, equipment purchases, maintenance, and repairs.
If you haven’t already signed up for Chamber Day 2012 there are many ways you can participate
- Go diving and tour the Chamber with the 24th Annual Chamber Day Dive
- Attend the 14th Annual Chamber Evening Dinner at the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Enter the Chamber Day Raffle and have a chance to win valuable prizes
- Donate to the 2012 Catalina Chamber Challenge
- Get your own print of our Limited Edition Original Chamber Day painting (matted or matted and framed)
- Join the Ghostly Crew and “dive” The Flying Dutchman
- Order Chamber Day and Chamber Evening shirts and posters online
For more information on how you can be involved in Chamber Day 2012, visit the Chamber Day web site at www.ChamberDay.org or call +1 310 652 4990. You can also get updates on Chamber Day and other Chamber Events by becoming a Facebook Fan of the Chamber. Please forward this message to anyone you think might be interested in supporting the Chamber and participating in Chamber Day.
Artwork by Craig Erlick