: eMarketing Coordinator
: Marketing and Business Development
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced eMarketing Coordinator to join our
dynamic Marketing & Business Development team.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and tracking our eMarketing
strategies and involvement with the full range of eMarketing activities including:
- Identifying new and innovative strategies
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current eMarketing promotions, email correspondence
and web content
- Recommending and driving changes to increase uptake on promotional efforts
- Tracking competition, trends, market conditions and adjusting eMarketing efforts
- Coordinating website content, contributing to eNewsletters, forums, blogs, podcasts
- Assisting members with eMarketing campaigns
- Marketing qualifications with emphasis in eMarketing preferred
- 2-3 years experience in database marketing/website content development/online marketing/direct
- Minimum of 2 years experience in website design and/or Dreamweaver/HTML
- High energy level, strong organizational and writing skills and proven project management
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Passion, creativity and enthusiasm!
PADI Asia Pacific has a great team culture and a friendly, professional and innovative
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an industry leader this could be a
fantastic opportunity for you!
To apply please send your CV to:
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place, FRENCHS FOREST, NSW 2086
Phone: +61 2 94542951
Only people with the right to work in Australia will be eligible for this position.
PADI Asia Pacific
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place
We encourage you to check this area frequently. Please contact us if you are interested
in employment opportunities at PADI Asia Pacific
If you would like to have your employment data placed in our "Active Reference File,"
for PADI Asia Pacific, please send a cover letter outlining your career goals, along
with a current CV or resume to the above address
If you are a PADI Professional seeking employment, please post you resume on the
Employment Bulletin Board located in the
PADI Professional Members area. Please do not e-mail job placement listings
to the above e-mail address.