Thank you for your interest in PADI. As a privately held company, the PADI organization does not release detailed statistics or personal information related to PADI Divers or PADI Members. The most frequently requested global statistics are available in this statistic report. You may reproduce these in whole or part for your personal use. The PADI organization does not track revenue of the dive industry or travel statistics.
Media should contact the Marketing Department at the closest PADI Regional Headquarters:
PADI Americas & PADI Canada
Theresa Kaplan + 1 949 858 7234 ext. 2322
PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa
Tonia Smreczak +44 117 300 7234
PADI Asia Pacific
Brandon Scott + 61 2 9454 2888
PADI Asia Pacific Japan (Japan Enquires Only)
Takashi Shigiya + 81 3 572 11731
- www.dema.org (Dive Equipment and Marketing Association)
- www.nsga.org (National Sporting Goods Association)
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), www.SFIA.org
- For travel industry statistics please visit, www.poweroftravel.org/statistics (Power of Travel).
- For outdoor statistics contact www.outdoorindustry.com (Outdoor Industry Association).
- For United States Demographic information, www.census.gov
- For more US demographic and workplace information, www.bls.gov/bls/demographics.htm
- Starting a business, need help growing your business, www.sba.gov
- For dive accident statistics, www.dan.org (Divers Alert Network)
- For Asia Pacific travel information visit the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) at www.pata.org.
- For location based diving information, contact the official Dive Industry Association of your location or country
- For location based demographics information, contact the official Government Department of your location or country.